The Adventures of a Twenty-Something in a city called Manila.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Eastwood City's German Festival - Car Show

As promised, I now have pictures of the Eastwood German Car Show.

There were two brands, Mercedes Benz and Volkswagen on display. 







I was looking out the window before going there asking my self who in his right mind would park an expensive car out in the rain since it was pouring hard that day and the day before. 


Apparently, people still want to show their babies. I noticed that these cars are lovingly maintained by their owners since it kinda look like old models but still road worthy. I guess they think it is their personal brand of wine. Gets better with age. 


Though I was wishfully thinking of seeing the latest top of the line German car like an Audi, or a BMW, or even an Opel, or better yet a PORSCHE!, I got contended snapping a few pictures and going to mcdo afterwards to comfortably enjoy a large french fries and nibble away the wet, dark, friday afternoon that was. 


p.s.


I didn't get to watch the choral show.. I'm not sure what happened. 


Here are the pictures:















No comments:

Post a Comment